Reception & Financial Planning administrator.
To be the first point of contact for clients and suppliers as well as take on a range of administrative responsibilities to provide support to the administration team and the office as a whole.
The role will report to the Office Manager.
- Answering incoming calls and directing the call to the appropriate person
- Be the front of house "face" of the company
- Greet all visitors to the office
- Maintain the meeting room calendars
- New business apps
- Stationery audit and ordering
- Liasing with providers
- Maintain office supplies and print / collate where required
- Update our CRM system
- Scan and archive client files
- Sending newsletters to clients
- Other general administration
The candidate will need
- Excellent communication skills
- A good standard of literacy skills
- Great listening skills attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A pro-active attitude
My client is a financial services client who would ideally like industry knowledge, however this is not essential.
For further detail please can you apply on line at Dynamite Recruitment website or call 02392 455 422 and ask for Chloe
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.