Office Coordinator / Customer Service Administrator
Hours of work:Monday to Friday - core working hours
Salary: £9.75 per hour
Duration: This is temporary assignment for 8 weeks
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Office Administrator / Customer Service Coordinator to join one our top clients based in Eastleigh on temporary basis for 8 weeks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy and experienced team.
The key purpose of this role is to support a specialist team as an internal point of contact . You will coordinate internally all elements of paperwork whilst liaising directly with clients and employees
Key activities include:
- Provide administrative support to a small team
- Generate tenders and quotations
- Co-ordinate contracts and customer orders
- Ensure orders and enquiries are executed in an accurate, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Maintain accountability of client orders from order input through to completion
- Liaise with customers to manage expectations and resolve any complaints should they arise
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure orders are delivered on time and in the most profitable and efficient way.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships by acting as their internal contact on all aspects of enquiries, queries and orders.
- Attend off-site customer meetings as required.
The ideal person
- Will have previous experience within a coordination role
- Will have good administration skills and experience
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Will have excellent communication skills and experience within customer services
- Candidates will be educated to 'A' level standard or equivalent with grades A to C in Maths and English.
- Knowledge of SAP will be beneficial although is not essential
- Will be available immediately and happy to commit to 2 months
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
If interested please submit your CV ASAP.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.