Administrator / Data procosser
Hours of work: Full time 37.5 hours per week, permanent - shifts between the hours of 08:00-20:00 Monday-Friday, and 1 in 4 Saturdays 09:00-5:30.
Location: Petersfield, Hampshire
- Onsite free use of the gym and fitness classes
- Free fruit and kitchen facilities
- Fantastic development and progressional opportunities
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established and fast growing business based in Hampshire and due to developments internally our client is now looking to expand their operations team and recruit Administrators / Data processors.
Our client provide financial services to a specialist sector and support their customers from their initial enquiry through to the completion of their financial agreement and anything in between.
As a Data processor you will work as part of a team to input high volumes of highly confidential and very important financial information onto an internal system. Attention to detail, accuracy and speed in inputting data is required for this position.
This roles primary responsibility is to review all finance applications that are submitted via a web based application system, to check that all applications are in line with policy rules, and ensure that proofs of documentation and agreements are correct.
- Review customer agreements and, documentation proofs against a set of criteria to ensure that the deal is correct. These criteria will relate to the construction of the deal, inclusion of correct proofs and supporting documentation, correct paperwork and application of the clients business rules.
- Reject applications if the application does not meet the requirements, indicating what element of the application is missing or incorrect.
- When applications do meet all the criteria, input relevant details into our in-house system to enable payment.
The ideal person
- Must have good data entry / administration skills and experience
- Needs to have an exceptionally high level of attention to detail, possess high energy levels and be able to demonstrate excellence in best practice
- Must be able to apply business rules and criteria with 100% consistency and accuracy.
- Must be able to work to targets
- Must be articulate and have a good level of PC literacy
- Requires a high level of confidence in their own decision as you will need to reject paperwork where it doesn't meet the required criteria
- Will have the ability to manage a high volume of repetitive tasks to a high degree of accuracy
- Will have the ability to work well under pressure to meet critical deadlines
- Attention to detail, both in the inputting and reviewing of information
- Previous experience in an FCA/FSA regulated environment would be advantageous although is not essential
To be considered for the above position please submit your CV immediately
admin*, data processing, data admin*, data entry, customer support, customer service
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.