Salary: £20,000 -£22,000
Hours of work: Monday - Friday between 8.30am- 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with an independent business based in Portsmouth. You will schedule and route plan a team of engineers in order for work to be completed within agreed timeframes We are looking for a highly organised individual ideally with a background in planning and scheduling work for a team of engineers or operatives.
The role will include:
- You will received instruction from the internal team as well as the customer directly which you will then act upon immediately whilst providing excellent customer services
- You will process work to be completed onto the internal system and raise a request for the goods to be installed
- You will be responsible for speaking with suppliers to order materials and bespoke equipment in order for the work to be completed
- You will liaise directly with a team of engineers or operatives to schedule and route plan them to complete the work accordingly, managing the diaries
- You will provide costs for the work to be completed and raise purchase orders thereafter
- You will complete administration to support the above and where issues arise you will liaise with the customers or third parties to ensure that all have been communicated with , problems managed and solutions provided .
The ideal candidate:
- This is a fast paced environment with attention to detail being paramount.
- You will need exceptional customer service skills and be able to deal with ordering stock and bespoke equipment for individual jobs.
- You will need to be able to work with engineers to get jobs completed in a timely manner, ensuring that all materials and equipment are made available and collected or delivered to site in time for the job to be completed.
- You will have good administration skills and experience
- Previous experience of working within Scheduling, route planning, logistics, facilities would be ideal although not essential.
Please call Dan on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.