Administrator Scheduler/Planner - Immediate Start
Salary: £18000- £20000
Hours of work: 09.00am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with an independent business based in Portsmouth.
The company install, service and maintain specialist equipment and work with a logging and booking system on a daily basis and our client is currently looking for an individual to join their service desk as an Administrator where you will schedule and route plan a team of engineers in order for work to be completed within agreed time frames
We are looking for a highly organised individual ideally with a background in planning and scheduling work for a team of engineers or operatives.
The role will include:
- You will received instruction from the internal team as well as the customer directly which you will then act upon immediately whilst providing excellent customer services
- You will process work to be completed onto the internal system and raise a request for the goods to be serviced or possibly installed
- You will be responsible for speaking clients via email and on the telephone
- You will liaise directly with a team of engineers or operatives to schedule and route plan them to complete the work accordingly, managing the diaries
- You will provide costs for the work to be completed and raise purchase orders thereafter
- You will complete administration to support the above and where issues arise you will liaise with the customers or third parties to ensure that all have been communicated with , problems managed and solutions provided .
The ideal candidate:
- This is a fast paced environment with attention to detail being paramount.
- You will need exceptional customer service skills and be able to deal with ordering stock and bespoke equipment for individual jobs.
- You will have good administration skills and experience
- Previous experience of working within Scheduling, route planning, logistics, facilities would be ideal although this is not essential essential.
- You MUST be able to start on Monday 20th March 2017
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.