Administrator Scheduler/Planner - Immediate Start
Salary: £18000- £20000
Hours of work: 09.00am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday
This is a temporary position to start immediately but after 3 months will go permanetnh for the right person
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with an independent business based in Portsmouth.
The company install, service and maintain specialist equipment and work with a logging and booking system on a daily basis and our client is currently looking for an individual to join their service desk as an Administrator where you will schedule and route plan a team of engineers in order for work to be completed within agreed time frames
We are looking for a highly organised individual ideally with a background in planning and scheduling work for a team of engineers or operatives.
The role will include:
- You will received instruction from the internal team as well as the customer directly which you will then act upon immediately whilst providing excellent customer services
- You will process work to be completed onto the internal system and raise a request for the goods to be serviced or possibly installed
- You will be responsible for speaking clients via email and on the telephone
- You will liaise directly with a team of engineers or operatives to schedule and route plan them to complete the work accordingly, managing the diaries
- You will provide costs for the work to be completed and raise purchase orders thereafter
- You will complete administration to support the above and where issues arise you will liaise with the customers or third parties to ensure that all have been communicated with , problems managed and solutions provided .
The ideal candidate:
- This is a fast paced environment with attention to detail being paramount.
- You will need exceptional customer service skills and be able to deal with ordering stock and bespoke equipment for individual jobs.
- You will have good administration skills and experience
- Previous experience of working within Scheduling, route planning, logistics, facilities would be ideal although this is not essential essential.
- You MUST be able to start on Monday 20th March 2017
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.