Salary: £22,000 to £23,000.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday split between 2 shifts which change every 2 weeks. 07:30 – 15:30 and 09:00 – 17:00
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with an independent business based in Gosport.
The company install, service and maintain specialist equipment and work with a logging and booking system daily and our client is currently looking for an individual to join their service desk as an Administrator where you will schedule, and route plan a team of engineers for work to be completed within agreed time frames.
The role will include:
- You will receive instruction from the internal team as well as the customer directly which you will then act upon immediately whilst providing excellent customer services
- You will process work to be completed onto the internal system and raise a request for the goods to be installed / maintained
- You will work with supervisors to manage the maintenance contracts and ensure all equipment is booked in and maintained throughout the year
- You will be responsible for speaking with suppliers to order materials and bespoke equipment for the work to be completed
- You will liaise directly with a team of engineers or operatives to schedule and route plan them to complete the work, accordingly, managing the diaries
- You will provide costs for the work to be completed and raise purchase orders thereafter
- You will complete administration to support the above and where issues arise you will liaise with the customers or third parties to ensure that all have been communicated with, problems managed, and solutions provided.
The ideal candidate:
- This is a fast-paced environment with attention to detail being paramount.
- You will need exceptional customer service skills and be able to deal with ordering stock and bespoke equipment for individual jobs.
- You will need to be able to work with engineers to get jobs completed in a timely manner, ensuring that all materials and equipment are made available and collected or delivered to site in time for the job to be completed.
- You will have excellent administration skills and experience
- Previous experience of working within Scheduling is essential