This is a temporary position where you will be working from home
Location: Eastleigh - this position will require you to work from home and you will need to have a laptop / PC and Wi-Fi as a result.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 37 hours per week between 9am and 5.00pm
Salary: £10.00- £10.50 per hour
Duration: This is a temporary position to last 2 months however could be longer
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working with an award-winning property service based in Eastleigh who is looking to recruit an Administrator on an ongoing basis due to a busy period.
Our client offers a first-class working environment despite this being virtual and this can be the perfect opportunity for you get your foot in the door to the successful business.
This position is ideal for candidates who have worked in previous administrator roles or a graduate who is confident using a computer.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Working from an internal task inbox to manage applications
- To proofread legal applications with care and approve documents
- to raise any discrepancies and reject applications where they are not suitable
- To respond professionally to emails
- Handling confidential, important information and uploading onto the internal system.
- Chasing third parties for missing information.
- Supporting with any other property-related administration.
- Managing and prioritising your workload efficiently.
- Will have excellent administration skills and experience-
- Will be IT literate and be confident using Microsoft package.
- Will have good communication skills
- Will be available to start immediately
- Will have a flexible and “can do attitude”
- Will have a laptop/ PC and Wi-Fi and be happy to initially work from home