Logistics Administrator- temporary
Hours of work: Full time hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5 pm
Start Date: Immediate start
Salary : £9.75- £11.00
Duration: We require someone to start Immediately and to commit until the end of January 2021 initially
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a temporary Administrator for a leading manufacturer based in Eastleigh.
As the Logistics Administrator you will provide support and assistance to a specialist team to ensure production of orders and deadlines are met in line with customer requirements.
The key responsibilities for this position will include:
Manage and order materials to ensure there is enough stock in the warehouse
To support with the shipping of goods
Clearing goods through customs
Liaise professionally with suppliers via telephone and email to confirm delivery times and dates, minimum order quantities and overdue orders
Ensure orders and enquiries are executed in an accurate, timely and cost-effective manner.
Liaise with internal departments to ensure orders are delivered on time and in the most profitable and efficient way.
Administrative support to the Logistics team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong administration background
- Be computer literate including use of Microsoft PackageContinue
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to meet demanding deadlines.
- Will be available asap
- Previous experience within shipping / logistics would be advantageous although not essential
To be considered for this position please make urgent contact with Fran Curtis / submit your CV Immediately