Administrator- Immediate Start
|Job Title:||Administrator- Immediate Start|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £10.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||**Please Select Your Name**|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 14:45|
Location: Eastleigh/ Chandlers Ford
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 37 hours per week between 9am and 5.00pm
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Duration: This is a temporary position until the end of Janaury 2020
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working with an award-winning property service and facilities based business in the Eastleigh and Chandlers Ford area
Due to a busy period our client are looking to recruit an administrator to join the business immediately.
This position would suit an experience administrator or individual with strong computer skills who is looking for Immediate work
As an administrator you will be responsible for:
- Receiving, processing and rejecting documents
- Proof checking applications and legal documentation , managing spelling and grammatical issues
- Handling confidential, important information and uploading documents onto the internal system
- Chasing third parties for missing information
- Data entry
- To generate and manage excel spreadsheets
- To respond to emails
- Managing and prioritising your workload efficiently
- Providing excellent customer service via telephone and email
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent administration skills
- Will understand the importance of accuracy and attention to detail
- Will have good spelling and grammatical skills (will be tested)
- Will be IT literate and be fully confident in using Microsoft packages.
- Will be able to create excel spreadsheets
- Will have good communication skills
- Will be available to start immediately
- Will have a flexible and "can do attitude"
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Key words #administration , attention to detail , excel,
If you would like to be considered for this exciting position please submit your CV or call Fran on 02392455422.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.