£21,000-£26,000 P/A Depending on Experience
Full Time - Permanent
Please See Hours Below
To Be Considered For This Role, You Will Need Experience in The Motor Trade!!!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Administrator for a very well-established motor industry specialist! This is an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join a fantastic, hard-working team.
- Responsible for checking with manufacturer in regards to appropriate funding
- Ordering and processing vehicle sales orders
- Liaising with internal departments regarding the sales process, ensuring all systems are updated and correct
- Using CRM system to check vehicle stock
- Checking and completing all vehicle paperwork including registration numbers and taxation for new vehicles
The showroom is open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 7pm, Saturday 8:30am to 6pm and Sunday 10am to 5pm. You will need to be flexible to work around these hours however hours will be discussed by interview stage.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have Motor industry knowledge to be considered for this role!
- Will ideally have a Driving Licence but not essential!
- Will need to have strong administrative experience!
- Must have strong English, Maths and IT skills using DMS/CRM systems
- Will be able to work well under pressure and to work towards deadlines
- Must have excellent customer service skills
For More Information, Please Apply Now or Contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Keywords: admin, administrator, administration, admin assistant, motors, cars, trade, vehicle, automotive, orders, manufacturer, stock, CRM, DSM, part exchange, paperwork, documentation, full time, Guildford
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.