Administrator - Finance Department
Salary : £17000 -£19000
Hours of work : Monday to Friday working between 8.30 and 5pm
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well-established and fast growing international logistics business
Due to developments within 2017 our client is looking to recruit an administrator to join the finance team and assist with finance administration
This role will be suitable for an individual who is able to work confidently on their own but more importantly as part of a small Finance Team and liaising daily with other Teams within the business and the Parent Company based abroad.
It would suit someone who is keen to gain experience within a finance department but without having the experience . It offers a good development platform
Key duties would include
- Data Processing :Processing of Purchases Ledger documents
- Matching of all relevant documentation to ensure matched accurately with linked customer documentation and to agree with Supplier Statements when reconciled
- Processing of Overhead invoices, including ensuring all costs are pre-approved for processing and payment in a timely and efficient manner;
- Liaising with Operations Team on a daily basis to ensure all customer documentation is received and any queries raised are dealt with efficiently and in a timely manner;
- Liaising with Customers and Suppliers as required to ensure all documentation is received and processed and any queries handled quickly;
- Assisting with generalist finance administration
Software Skills required are as follows :
- Microsoft - Excel and Word
- Other - use of Outlook for emails
We are looking for an individual with good attention to detail as it is important to process all documentation accurately and quickly to meet the Group deadlines.
A keen interest within financial services / looking to study accountancy or finance or have graduated within this would be advantageous although is not essential
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.