Administrator - Customer Support Immediate Start
Salary : £9.50 per hour
Hours of work : You will work 37.5 hours per week and will need to be flexible to work shifts from Monday to Sunday between 7am and 10pm The rota will be given to you with 4 weeks' notice
Duration of assignment : This is a temporary assignment for 3 months Initially. There is a possibility for this position to become permanent for the right candidate
Dynamite Recruitment has the pleasure of working in partnership with a hugely successful specialist business who are UK based .
Due to massive growth and expansion plans our client is now looking to expand their brand and are recruiting in the Southampton area for Customer Support / Administrators
As part of a specialist team you will be responsible for assisting customers with an application process for specialist products and services
You will be tasked with ensuring that the customers signing up process and application is smooth and will also compete background checks to support this
Key duties will include :
- Cross checking and proof reading applications
- Raising any discrepancies with applications
- Processing applications , following legal and company processes
- Obtaining information and supporting documentation
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to adapt to change and work within a team
- Ability to balance workload and prioritise workload
- Will be looking for a company where they can develop a career and see great potential opportunities
- Must be available immediately and happy to commit to 3 months initially
- Previous experience within a regulated environment would be ideal
To be considered for this position please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.