Administrator - Customer Support
Salary : £9.50 per hour
Hours of work : You will work 37.5 hours per week and will need to be flexible to work shifts from Monday to Sunday between 7am and 10pm
The rota will be given to you with 4 weeks' notice
Duration of assignment : This is a temporary assignment for 3 months Initially
THIS ROLE HAS A HIGH POTENTIAL TO REMAIN PERMANENT WITH A SALARY RISING TO £20,000 AND BENEFITS INCLUDING
- 33 days holiday (including public hols). You'll also get your birthday on us.
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year.
- Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Friday breakfast - bacon and egg rolls to vegan sausage butties.
- Our kitchens are stocked with fresh fruit and a range of hot and soft drinks.
- We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
- Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership.
- Access to 'salary sacrifice' benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme.
- Gym membership options.
Dynamite Recruitment has the pleasure of working in partnership with a hugely successful financial service business who are UK based .
Due to massive growth and expansion plans our client is now looking to expand their brand and are recruiting in Southampton for Customer Support / Administrators
As part of a specialist team you will be responsible for assisting customers with an application process for specialist products and services
You will be tasked with ensuring that the customers signing up process and application is smooth and will also compete background checks to support this
Key duties will include :
- Cross checking and proof reading applications
- Raising any discrepancies with applications
- Processing applications , following legal and company processes
- Obtaining information and supporting documentation
- Performing due diligence on customer documentation using internal and external sources
- Working to expected standards and to tight deadlines
- Must be available immediately and happy to commit to 3 months initially
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to adapt to change and work within a team
- Ability to balance workload and prioritise workload
- Will be looking for a company where they can develop a career and see great potential opportunities
- Previous experience within a regulated environment and or financial services
- Knowledge and experience of the regulatory requirements of KYC.
- Experience in reviewing identification documents.
To be considered for this position please submit your CV Immediately
Key words: FCA , Financial services , Insurance , KYC ,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.