Administrator - Bradley Stoke
£18,000 P/A + Plus Amazing Benefits
Full Time - Permanent
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.30pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Administrator for a well-established property organisation to work in their offices based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol.
Our client is looking for a master multi-tasker with amazing administration skills to join their expanding team!
This would be an exciting role for someone with a background in estate agency, property management or property maintenance and for someone with strong administration skills who is used to working in a busy environment!!
The role of Administrator:
- Will be responsible for assisting in the efficient running of the offices, answering the telephone and dealing with requests from customers and clients.
- Will provide assistance to senior members of the team and assist in the preparation of branch/department reports.
- Will be responsible for all administrative tasks including opening the post and preparing outgoing post.
- Will be tasked with photocopying, data entry, faxing, letter writing and scanning of documents.
- Will update the offices diary and prapre invoices ready to be signed.
- Will organise and issue works orders and liaise with clients and contractors.
The Ideal Administrator:
- Will have strong administration experience and have ideally previously worked in estate agency, property management or property maintenance.
- Must be confident in working with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Will have excellent attention to detail, telephone manner and exceptional customer service skills.
- Will be able to prioritise workload and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must be punctual, hardworking and professional at all times.
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words: Admin, Administration, Support, Front of House, Reception, Receptionist, Property, Estate Agent, Estate Agency, Coordinator, Assistant, Office, Administrator, Support, Enquiries, Invoice, Data Entry, Ordering Supplies, Microsoft Packages, Full Time, Admin Assistant,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.