Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch (Mon-Thurs) and 8.30am - 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch (Fri)
Salary - £18,000 + benefits
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside a specialist financial services provider in their search for an Administrator with confident and strong communication skills to support the team on a permanent basis.
- Uploading customer applications, sending out and receiving relevant paperwork.
- Registering new customers and deregistering leavers
- Supporting and administering client compliance
- Supporting and helping customer and clients with their queries
- Departmental administration (filing, scanning, etc.)
- Weekly reporting on departmental progress and targets
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a confident and clear telephone manner
- A background in customer care/service environment, including handling email and phone queries
- Must have good Excel skills and be experienced in working spreadsheets
- Will have proven experience of working with money - invoices, bank statements etc.
- Good time management with ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work towards deadlines and targets
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.