Administrator - Winchester
£18,000 - £22,000 + Plus Amazing Benefits
Full Time - Permenant
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Administrator for a well-established company based in Winchester.
Our client is looking for a master multi-tasker with amazing administration skills to join their expanding team!
This would be an exciting role for someone with a background in administration who is used to working in a busy office environment, who is looking for a new challenge!!
The role of Administrator:
- Will be responsible for acting as the 'Go to Person' for the brand and dealing with any incoming enquiries whether that be via email or phone.
- Will provide assistance to senior members of the team to ensure a smooth running of the office
- Will be responsible for all administrative tasks
- Perform general administrative duties to include but not limited to; photocopying, data entry and scanning of documents
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies
The Ideal Administrator:
- Will have previous administration experience and confident in dealing with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Will have excellent attention to detail, telephone manner and exceptional customer service skills
- Will be able to prioritise workload and have the ability to multi-task
- Will have planning, organisational and facilitation skills leading to demonstrable ability to produce clear, concise and accurate information.
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Keywords: Admin, Administration, Coordinator, Assistant, Office, Administrator, Support, Enquiries, Invoice, Data Entry, Ordering Supplies, Microsoft Packages, Full Time, Winchester, Admin Assistant,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.