Administrator - Temporary 8 - 12 weeks - MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT TO WHOLE DURATION
Start Date : MONDAY 7TH OCTOBER
Location: Funtington, Chichester, West Sussex- they offer a free bus service from central Chichester to the site every day !
To be considered for this position you must be able to start ASAP and happy to commit until end of the year
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £8.75 per hour
Benefits as a temporary worker include
- Free use of a mini bus to and from Chichester to assist you in travelling to work
- Free car parking for those who drive
- Free fully equipped gym onsite (including Tennis Court, Pool Table and Table Tennis)
- Onsite doctors and nurses
Possible permanent opportunities will be available for those who wish to consider them thereafter and within more specialist positions
As a temporary worker your duties will include
- Receive in-coming written correspondence from customers who want to process a claim
- Data processing the claims on to internal system - inputting personal and financial information & brief notes on the claim
- Ensure all relevant information is captured and updated on the system for each customer
- When the customer calls asking for an update on their claim, let them know the progress.
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience of working in administration / customer services is essential
- An ability to stay calm, confident and focused when in a busy environment
- The ability to reassure others and display high levels of empathy
- Will have good administrative skills and experience
- High levels of attention to detail
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.