Salary : £18,000 - £20,000 pro rata
Mon - Thu 09:00 - 17:30 & Fri 09:00 - 17:00
Start Date : Immediate start required , 22nd July
Dynamite Recruitment's consultative client are looking for an experienced Admnistrator to support the HR and Recruitment function on an ongoing temporary basis. There is a possibility that this role could go permanent.
HR & Recruitment experience is not necessary but a demonstratable Administrative background is essential.
Duties include but not limited to
- Working alongside the department assisting with all HR & Recruitment related administration duties.
- Producing HR documentation for new starters, leaver, contract changes, completing employee references and certificates
- Assisting clients and candidates via email and on the telephone
- Sending out offer letters/contracts to new starters and producing any other employee documentation
- Source candidates from job boards
- Arrange interviews
- Advertise new vacancies on internet job boards
- Administer employee checks - references, ID etc.
- Prepare all new starter on boarding processes accordingly
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office based administration experience - ANY HR admin or recruitment admin experience would be a huge advantage!!
- Must be a strong communicator with accurate literacy skills and great attention to detail!
- Must be focused and have the ability to manage your own time and multi-task.
- Must be proactive and a strong team player.
- Will need strong IT skills and a good work ethic!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.