|Salary:||£20000.00 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 17:09|
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Salary: £20000 to £22000 per annum plus fantastic benefits
Including holiday , free car parking , great progression opportunities
Dynamite recruitment is working in partnership with a very well-established Financial services business who is based in Portsmouth
Due to growth our client is looking to recruit an Administrator with Immediate effect
As an administrator you will work as part of a team to support with all round offices duties , these will include the following ;
Answering the telephone
- Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner, passing messages on to the relevant person providing all necessary information.
- Answer any telephone queries professionally and efficiently.
Administration support to Paraplanners
- Process Letters of Authority, Encashment requests and New Business applications always ensuring that the correct procedure is carried out and Paraplanners are kept well informed of progress.
- Update and maintain legal databases with relevant information
- Obtain specific forms and/or information unique to each case
- Update client Portfolios, ensuring that information is correct.
- Ensure policy and legal documents are sent to clients and/or providers within the agreed timeframe.
- Continuously update client accounts; adding policies, inputting data and updating policy information.
- Provide clients and Advisers with support when required.
- Provide additional support to other departments and satellite offices when required.
- Ensure stationery and client packs are fully stocked.
- Other ad hoc duties including but not limited to scanning, filing, TP updates, purchasing office supplies.
The ideal candidate
- Will have had previous experience within office administration
- Will have excellent attention to detail
- Will have great communication skills
- Will have good customer service skills and experience
- Will have a "can do " attitude
- An interest within Law / Financial Services would be advantageous although not essential
- Must Have GSCE C or above in Maths and English
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Key words, Administration , Data entry , Reception , Customer service , FCA , financial services
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.