Salary: £19000 - 20,000 (Depending on Experience)
Monday to Friday // 9am to 5pm
Churches Fire Security Ltd is an industry leading national Fire Security business who is rapidly growing and seeking proactive and motivated professional to join their team. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
We are now seeking an Administration to support our Proactive Partner team and work from our office based in Telford.
To be responsible for ensuring that the Proactive team are given administrative support, to in turn support their customers. To ensure that admin tasks are kept to the KPI standard and give a good service level to customers and the team in general. To correct data ad hoc and to ensure that all administrative and planned tasks are completed accurately to deadlines.
You will be responsible for ensuring that you continuously provide a quality service that reflects the Company Vision and Values.
Key responsibilities & duties include the following:
- Provide administration support to the Proactive partner team and their customers
- To investigate and escalate orders and/or account queries where required.
- To assist in compiling customer reports and submit to the Proactive Partner within the given timeframe.
- To ensure date projects are carried out on specific customer accounts.
- To ensure all new customers and set up correctly and provide a support function to the onboarding process.
- To log all information on the internal database.
- To carry out adhoc administration tasks as and when required.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have previously worked within an Administration based position
- Will be computer literate and have great attention to detail
- Will have confident and strong communications skills
- Will be able to work to deadlines and remain positive under pressure
- Will have a proactive and self-motivate attitude towards work related duties
Key words: Administration, Administrator, Administration Support, Office Administrator, Retail Administrator, Sales Administration, Scheduler, Office Support, Administration Assistant, Admin Assistant, Office Admin
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.