Salary: £16,000 - £17,000
Hours: 37.5 Hours Monday to Friday
- Are you looking for an entry level opportunity in Administration?
- Do you have 6 months experience in an office environment and wish to broaden your skill set?
- Have you recently graduated and are looking to kick start your career quickly?
If so, then Dynamite Recruitment have the perfect opportunity for you...
We are recruiting an Administrator for one of our top 10 clients based in Fareham.
You will be supporting both the Operations a Credit Control department in a variety of administration tasks
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring multiple inboxes and allocating the queries to relevant departments
- Process incoming post
- Attach and update all correspondence to the management system.
- Data processing
- Scanning, filing, copying etc.
- Receive and log telephone queries and pass to relevant persons.
- Send follow up letters as and when needed.
- Any other ad hoc tasks in relation to either departments
- Good team player
- Proficiency with IT systems; Excel; Word; Outlook
- A "can do" attitude;
- The ability to cope well under pressure, prioritise and keep a cool head;
- An excellent telephone manner and very good attention to detail;
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt quickly to meet the demands of a busy environment
Our client is looking to fill this role quickly so please send your CV through ASAP if you wish to be considered.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.