Full Time Administrator
Monday to Friday - 8.45am to 5.30pm - 5pm Finish on Friday!!
£16,000 - £20,000 P/A (experience depending) + Benefits!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a growing organisation based in Chilworth, Southampton. The organisation looking to recruit a strong and competent administrator to join the team.
Please note - the offices are NOT accessible via public transport!
- Supporting the business, especially the new business team with any administrative tasks.
- Speaking with customers, vendors and business partners and offering a first class customer service at all times.
- Supporting the new business team to achieve their company targets and goals by working efficiently and to deadlines.
- Coordinating new business proposals and responding to the request via phone, email or letter.
- Recording all client and vendor details and notes on to the database (FileMaker) and preparing files ready to pass on internally.
- Handling transactions and providing written confirmation to all customers as to whether their request has been accepted or denied.
- Raising finance and document packs and maintaining accurate copies and records on the system.
- Providing comprehensive invoicing details to suppliers where necessary.
- Ensuring that payments are received on time and documented.
- Sending letters and scanning and uploading various pieces of paperwork.
- Researching company information on behalf of the new business team and actioning email distribution/campaigns when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be a strong and confident office administrator!
- Will need to have a minimum of 1 full year of administration experience.
- Must have very good IT skills and strong numerical skills.
- Will need to be competent in using Microsoft Word and Excel on a daily basis.
- You will need to have your own transport in order to reach the companies offices.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: admin, administration, administrator, Microsoft, Excel, numeracy, numerical, database, emails, clerical, support, office support, invoices, invoicing, documents, paperwork, proposals, finance, accounts, payments, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.