Location – Portsmouth
Salary - £22500.00 Plus benefits
Hours –Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
This is a temporary to remain permanent position with an immediate start date.
Dynamite recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with a very well-established independent Logistics business who are based in Portsmouth.
Due to recent success our client is looking to recruit an Administrator to join their team. The successful applicant will join a busy department receipting, creating, and processing shipping documentation.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for
- Supporting a very busy transport department
- Receive documents which will then be uploading into an in-house system.
- To present high volumes of data processing to meet sailing deadlines.
- Updating client’s records
- Scanning of documents
- Responding to e-mails
- Assisting customers on the telephone with enquiries whilst gathering relevant information
- Working to SLA`s and KPI`s
- Excellent administrative skills
- Very good attention to detail
- Will have good communication skills and experience
- Being able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Have the flexibility to work overtime throughout busy periods.
- A good understanding of package types i.e., pallets/cartons/cages would be advantageous
To be considered please submit your CV asap