|Contact Name:||Jess Martin|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2022 11:32|
Our client works within a prestige, fast-paced industry so someone with previous administrative experience is essential.
You will have the chance to work across various departments within the business- everyone pitches in!
Salary is £22,000 to £26,000 P/A- Depending on experience
Our client offers a family-orientated culture, an annual bonus and they’re closed over Christmas!
Permanent- Full-Time Hours, working Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
The duties of the role:
* Communicate regularly with new and existing clients via both email and telephone
* Assisting with client enquiries and offering solutions when needed
* Monitor and create client data whilst keeping all information regularly updated
* Produce monthly billing for client services
* Build long-lasting relationships with clients and act as the first point of contact
* Assistance may be required in other areas of the business such as the warehouse from time to time to meet business needs.
* Ideally you would have worked in a similar role and a fast-paced environment
* Able to prioritise and work well under pressure
* Working knowledge of SAGE is essential
* You will need to be able to talk to clients confidently and calmly, whilst being able to take control of the situation
* You need to be very good with numbers- this is an essential!
* Working knowledge of all Microsoft including Excel
For more information on this fantastic role, please get in contact with Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment. Alternatively, you can apply your updated CV.