Location: Petersfield :This will be a remote working role although you will need to be able to attend the offices in Petersfield to collect and deliver your equipment and therefore need to ideally be in a commutable distance
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Hours: 9am until 5:30pm.
Duration of assignment : 2 -3 months
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working with this successful award winning business . Due to a busy period they are looking to bring on board an Administrator to support within a specialist department immediately
As an Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Cross checking documentation, whilst raising any discrepancies
- Working with large amounts of data on a daily basis
- Managing Data protection/ rights documentation
- Notify third parties of issues
- To type and manage emails with professionalism
- Create and send out necessary letters and documents.
- Check customer records and update details
- Data processing of important documents
- Completing general compliance
As an Administrator you will have/be:
- Excellent administration skills required
- Experience of proof read / cross checked important documentation
- “Right First Time” attitude, Attention to detail
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel experience required
- Comfortable with working to deadlines and targets.
- Will be comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Will have good internet if wanting to work from home due to the size of the files that you would manage -if not confident to work in an office
- Will be available Immediately