Location: Fareham although once fully trained you will be given the opportunity to work Hybrid
This is a temporary position to begin with , however there is an opportunity to remain permanent
Salary:£10.00 per hour
Plus, fantastic benefits
Hours of work: This is a full-time position that requires someone to work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting for an Administrator to join their Fareham office.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for
- Working towards a busy task list daily
- Receiving and responding to emails
- Booking, cancelling and rearranging appointments with accuracy using the system.
- meeting and greeting visitors and offering refreshments
- Stationary orders
- Managing the post
- Data entry of highly important and confidential information
- Checking and sending of reports
- Reviewing files with accuracy
- Ensure information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care.
As an Administrator you should / would be / have
- Previous Administration experience of some form,
- Will be computer literate.
- Will have a “can do “attitude and be willing to learn.
- Must have a good eye for detail and have good IT skills.
- Will be available to start Immediately.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
To be considered please submit you CV immediately / contact Fran Curtis.