Location: This position will initially require you to work from home however as we find normality again there will be a requirement to work partly from home and partly in the offices which are based in Portsmouth
Hours: 9 until 17:30 on a rota system covering 8:30-17:30 as required.
Salary: £21000- £23000 Basic Salary Dependent on Experience. Plus an opportunity of an additional 10%
You will also receive great benefits which include but are not limited to:
- 10% annual bonus which is both company and individual.
- Great progression opportunities
- 33 days holiday with the opportunity to buy and sell holiday days.
- Free car parking
- Online discounts at top brands
- Employee referral scheme
- Cycle to work
- Save as you earn scheme.
- Healthcare Plan
- Enhanced Adoption, Maternity and Shared Parental Pay
- Enhanced Paternity Pay
- Group Pension Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Winter ‘Flu Vaccine
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-known, fast-growing service provider based in the Portsmouth Area
Our client pride themselves on their customer experiences and have strong core values which they are keen to find in other people to allow them to grow.
As a result of their success, our client is now looking to recruit a Project Coordinator / Installations Administrator to support with a specialist team
There is a possibility that this may go on to become permanent due to changes in the business although this cannot be confirmed at this stage
As a Project Coordinator /Administrator you will support customers and the business with the installation of specialist products
As a Project Coordinator/ Administrator, it will be your responsibility to/ for :
- Managing multiple customer projects at one time, prioritising as required
- Data entry of highly important information using the companies’ systems.
- To develop customer roll out plans/coordinate the installation of goods
- Take incoming calls from not only customers but also suppliers and manage their expectations with professionalism from start to finish.
- Ensuring any documents received are inputted onto the systems and uploaded to client records.
- To manage multiple tasks on a daily basis, prioritise and manage a very busy workload.
- Liaise effectively with third parties to obtain information to update spreadsheets.
- To attend meetings with clients / Suppliers where necessary
- Deal with any issues that arise and escalate where necessary.
- Identify any areas for improvement and make suggestions on these.
- Keep customers in the loop throughout the process.
- To complete all round administration
- Strong experience within administration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Will have the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Confident in working with issues and finding a solution.
- Customer focused with a “right first time” attitude.
- Competent with Microsoft applications.
- Will be well organised and adaptable.
- Experience of coordinating / project administration would be advantageous
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately.