Administrator/ Hybrid role
You will have an opportunity to work partly from the office and partly from home
Location: Petersfield/ part-time remote working
Plus fantastic benefits which include
•An opportunity for you to earn an additional company / individual bonus which will increase your annual earnings
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays + increased holiday entitlement subject to long service
• Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay scheme
Plus, a few more:
• Flexible working considered
• Paid professional courses
• On-site gym with fitness coaching (currently closed)
• Online lunchtime gym classes - Yoga, Body Conditioning, Core, Weights
• Free access to the Thrive App
• Health Assured Employee Assistance Program
• Colleague forums
• Monthly company briefings presented by the MD
• Perks for Work discount scheme
• National Rail season ticket loan
• Stock purchase scheme
Hours: Full time hours of 37.5 hours a week -you will work a shift rota between 8am- 6pm Monday Friday and you will work 1 in 4 Saturdays
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with a very well established award winning business would are based in the Petersfield area
As a result of their ongoing success and reputation they are now recruiting for an Administrator to join their expanding team.
As an Administrator you will work as part of a specialist department to assist with the on boarding process of new customers
Your main responsibilities will include reviewing applications to ensure that they are compliant and meet company and industry regulations.
If you are a proactive determined individual with great attention to detail and enjoy working in a process driven environment his could be an ideal move for you!
As an Administrator you will be responsible for the following :
- Input highly confidential information onto the in-house system
- Proof reading of legal documentation , raising discrepancies where necessary
- Rejecting of any applications that don’t meet the relevant criteria
- Processing applications where they do meet the criteria
- Checking that the database has the relevant documentation attached and chasing this where required
- Uploading documents with accuracy
- General administration
The ideal Administrator will have / be
- Good administration experience
- The ability to work towards targets.
- It is crucial to possess high levels of energy and be enthusiastic.
- Must show accuracy and consistency when applying business rules.
- Must possess determination and have a high-level of resilience.
- Must be PC literate and articulate.
- Previous experience working within a team environment.