Permanent, Full time
£16,000- £17,000 PA (depending on experience)
Dynamite recruitment are recruiting for a Leasehold Conveyancing Administrator to work within an outstanding national property management company based in Shrewsbury.
The successful candidate will be joining the company secretariat department of a national estate management company specialising in residential property management.
- Corresponding with conveyancing solicitors
- Responding to pre-contract enquiries
- Preparing Deeds of Covenant
- Issuing certificates of consent
- Updating owners' correspondence details.
- Updating Share Registers
- Updating Companies House with clients' changes of Directors and Officers
- Liaising with internal Accounts and Property Management departments
Land Registry Searches
- Ability and experience of working to tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic literacy and numeracy skills
- Previous experience in a conveyancing or legal environment
- Previous experience with "Tramps" system
I am looking to speak to candidates ASAP with the intention to arrange immediate interviews.
I am expecting a huge response so APPLY NOW to avoid missing this opportunity!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.