Hours of work: Core Working Hours
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 per annum
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established service provider in Horsham.
Due to growth our client is now looking for an Administrator to work within a specialist customer service team.
The ideal person will have previous experience of working with a high workload and be comfortable with liaising with colleagues and engineers.
You will be responsible for providing an efficient and professional administrative service for the Horsham Office.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure all systems are kept up to date with the appropriate information.
- Liaising with engineers, subcontractors, and clients, recording information accurately on the system.
- You will be supporting the Resource Controller.
- Planning the day for the subcontractors, ensuring that they arrive on time.
- Support in the completion of customer satisfaction surveys and then create a monthly report.
- Report any issues that arise to the Resource Controller.
- Take the place of the Resource Controller to cover holidays/sickness.
- To schedule and plan routes for work to be completed.
- Respond to internal and client emails.
- Manage the upkeep of the shared email inbox.
- Be able to multitask.
- Have previous experience of dealing with customers on the telephone and via email.
- Will have good attention to detail and PC skills.
- Will be able to take direction well.
- Will have a minimum of 2 years office experience.
- Will have excellent communication skills.
- Good typing skills.
- Be flexible in your working hours to be able to support the delivery of the service.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office. (Word and Excel).