Start date: Immediate
Location: Eastleigh - this position will initially require you to work from home and you will need to have a laptop / PC and Wi-Fi as a result.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 37 hours per week between 9am and 5.00pm
Salary: £10.00- £10.50 per hour
Duration: This is a temporary position to last 2 months however could be longer
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working with an award-winning property service based in Eastleigh who is looking to recruit an Administrator on an ongoing basis due to a busy period.
Our client offers a first class working environment and this can be the perfect opportunity for you get your foot in the door to the successful business.
This position is ideal for candidates who have worked in previous administrator roles or a graduate who is confident using a computer.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Working through an internal inbox where documents will be sent to be managed
- To proofread legal documents and ensure that they are correct
- Raise any discrepancies and manage the return of incorrect documents
- to respond professionally to emails
- Handling confidential, important information and uploading onto the internal system.
- Chasing third parties for missing information via email
- Managing and prioritising your workload efficiently.
- Will have excellent administration skills and experience
- Will be IT literate and be confident using Microsoft package.
- Will have good communication skills
- Will be available to start immediately
- Will have a flexible and “can do attitude”
- Will have a laptop/ PC and Wi-Fi and be happy to initially work from home