Salary: £20,000 PA
Monday to Friday
Churches Fire Security Ltd is and an industry leading national Fire Security business who is rapidly growing and seeking proactive and motivated professional to join their team. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
We are now seeking someone to join the team within Mobilise Support, to work from our newly refurbished state of the art Head Office in Chandler's Ford.
We are looking for someone who has a strong administration background, with a very key eye for detail and great relationship building skills, over the phone as well as email.
Key Responsibilities & Duties include the following:
- To understand the importance of your accounts, and its stakeholders and to keep relevant Managers/Directors informed of any major account changes, re-tenders issues or queries, to ensure there is NO DELAY in this communication to aid assistance to you.
- To ensure KPI's are met and adhered to and are reported on time. This will be set by using the customer contract specification.
- The customer contract is always adhered to. You must understand and know this contract ready to account manage this customer until it is ready to be handed to Key Customer Support
- Set up on CRM as per the contract and within SLA
- Regularly contact the customer through regular phone calls and attend meetings with the Key Account Manager
- To ensure all Services Orders are completed within the SLA
- To ensure overdue debt is kept to a minimum on the account with the assistance of credit control (if necessary)
- Work closely with the Key Account Manager to ensure smooth transition to Churches Fire
- To audit the account for the following, monthly; data holes i.e. no contact details, overdues, trends on interactions, document sending lines not set up through reports such as customer dashboard, customer set up and at risk reports
- To carry out invoicing on your accounts to the customers' requirements
- To ensure that customer retention is increased using your initiative and to be transferred into a to-do to the Customer Support Partner to action with comprehensive notes.
- To ensure that complaints are dealt with initially and the call to be transferred to the Customer Support Partner.
- To take all payments when on the phone to a customer.
- Introduce our customers to other products and services we offer - therefore increase sales
- To carry out adhoc administration tasks as and when required.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have good customer service experience
- Will have previously worked within a position where you have strong administration skills with a key eye for detail
- Will have confidence and strong communications skills
- Will be able to work to deadlines and remain positive under pressure
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.