Administrator - Bristol
£17,000 P/A + Additional Bonus of up to £20,000!
Full Time - Permanent - See details of hours below
25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
First Class Training and + Future Progression Opportunities
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Administrator for a well-established and respected Estate Agents in Bristol.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to join a growing team and progress with a business. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had previous experience in the property industry, however this is not essential!
- Communicate with all Landlords, Tenants and contractors both face to face and over the phone/emails.
- Finalising tenancy applications and agreements
- Processing and booking property inspections
- Booking viewings and inspections
- Registering potential applicants, liaising with both applications and negotiators
- Keeping all information on the database up to date and correct
- Supporting the team with other adhoc duties
Monday to Friday - 8:45am to 6:30pm with alternate Saturday's working 9am-4pm (with a day off in lieu during the week.)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will ideally have some knowledge of the property industry; however, this is not essential. Our client would consider applications from candidates with previous administration work experience and a desire to work in the property industry.
- Must have good attention to detail, strong PC skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Will need to be presentable at all times, confident in meeting with new people will not be afraid of hard work.
- Will have a "can do" attitude and the eagerness to learn!
For More Information, Please Apply Now or Contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Key Words: Admin, Administrator, Administration, Lettings, Office Support, Reception, Receptionist, Switchboard, Helpdesk, Support, Lettings Agent, Estate Agent, Applicants, Tenants, Enquiries, Landlords, Sales, Property, Viewings, Front of House, Meet and Greet, Bristol, Bishopston, Clifton, Full Time, Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.