Hours of work: Alternative weeks of Monday to Friday 8-4pm or 9-5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting an Administrator for a leading service provider based in Eastleigh, this is an exciting permanent opportunity for the right person the join an already successful team.
As the Office Administrator you will work closely and efficiently in a small team and support the Sales department.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- To provide excellent and professional customer service at all times via email and telephone, in line with the company procedure
- To manage cancellations of orders
- Uploading important customer information onto the in house system, confirming contact and contract details when new business is won by the sales team.
- Supporting the sales team by sending invoice's, quotes and confirmation emails to customers.
- Compiling prices for end of months reporting and being competent on Excel when doing so.
- Ensuring customers who order via Purchase Orders are logged to ensure accurate billing is maintained.
- To complete reports to support the business with every day activity
- To raise purchase orders
- Calling customers with missing required PO's using a monthly report to check to PO's have been entered as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous office administration and organisational skills
- Be competent using Microsoft Office including Excel
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Will have previous experience within customer services
- Will have a positive "can do" attitude
To be considered for this role please submit your CV immediately
Key words , admin , customer services , helpdesk , coordinator , call centre
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.