Full Time Administrator
Full Time - Permanent - See details of hours below!
£16,000 - £17,000 P/A + Bonus & Benefits
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays!!
- Great company environment and values
- Plenty of training and progression opportunities
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Administrator for a well-established award-winning property business in Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to join a growing team and progress with a business.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and handling incoming phone calls.
- Booking and confirming viewings via phone and email.
- Speaking to Landlords and answering their questions and queries.
- Data entry and various adhoc administration tasks.
Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6.30pm. Please note: you will be required to work alternative Saturday's from 9am to 4pm where you will get a day off in the week instead.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have some sort of office-based customer services, support or administration experience. Full training will be provided so if you are interested in getting into the property world, please apply now!!
- Must be a proper team player, energetic and someone who isn't afraid of hard work or long days!
- Will need good attention to detail and IT capabilities.
- Will need to be presentable and personable.
For more information, please apply now or contact Jess at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: admin, administrator, administration, support, coordinator, reception, receptionist, front of house, data entry, telephone, incoming, outgoing, bookings, appointments, correspondance, confirmations, emails, letters, post, filing, faxing.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.