Administration Team Manager
Hours of work: Flexible working hours between 30 - 37.5hours, Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Administration Team Manager for a well-established and fast-growing company based in Fareham!
As the Administration Team Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Directing and motivating the team to ensure all activities are delivered on time and within budget.
- Day to day management of the team by prioritising workload and discussing personal development with each team member.
- Working closely with and reporting to the Senior Managers.
- Managing and maximising successful bid submissions, ensuring quality and deliverables on time.
- Overseeing the recruitment of new staff including training and inductions.
- Proof-reading and tailoring accurate and effective bids.
- Manage and maintain accurate bid documentation.
As the Administration Team Manager, you will:
- MUST have proven leadership skills and background in managing a team!!
- MUST have a full UK driving license!!
- Have the ability to think on your feet and operate effectively under pressure.
- Be a team-player and have a hands-on approach to leading a team.
- Be process-driven and highly organised with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: office manager, practice manager, team leader, team manager, supervisor, admin*, bids, tenders, meetings, leadership, motivating, Fareham,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.