Hours: Flexible to work shifts between 8am and 8pm.
Salary: £26,000 to £27,000 Dependent on Experience.
You will also receive great benefits which include but are not limited to:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
- On-going Training and Professional Development
- Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes (after induction)
- Weekly, fresh fruit supply provided by the business.
- Free tea, coffee
- Free on-site parking
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established and fast-growing business based in Hampshire and due to developments internally our client is now looking to expand their specialist financial administration services team with immediate effect.
As the Administration Team Leader, you will manage a team of 10-12 administrators.
As an Administration Team Leader, it will be your responsibility to:
- Monitor and ensure delivery of targets.
- Build and maintain team morale, to ensure staff feel valued and able to achieve targets.
- Provide individual team members with ongoing feedback on their performance.
- Provide continuous coaching and set individual objectives.
- Make suggestions for improvements on the companies processes and procedures.
- Always looking to increase services and lean efficiencies.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Maintain the correct staffing levels to meet business needs.
- Work closely with the compliance team and deliver the results back to individuals.
The ideal Administration Team Leader will be/have:
- Experience in leading a team.
- Ability to coach, train and motivate a team.
- Worked within a result driven environment.
- Previous experience in an FCA/FSA regulated environment. (Desirable).
- Confidence in your own decisions.
- Be able to use your own initiative.
- Be able to drive delivery in a sales environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
- You will be the epitome of leadership/responsibility.