We are recruiting for a super opportunity based in Fareham. Our client is looking for a Administration Team Leader:
Supervise and coordinate the daily activities and operations of the office
· Schedule and prioritise office activities to meet operating requirements
· Determine, plan and direct work flow
· Effectively supervise, lead and motivate a team of administrators
· Identify any areas of development, providing the operations manager with suggestions for improvement
· Conduct regular team meetings covering a range of areas such as best practices and expectations
· Provide on going support and training to the team
· Provide support to the Office Manager
Provide additional support to satellite offices, when required
· Record and approve holiday requests
· Liaise with OM with office supplies
· Maintain the Petty Cash register
· Report any defects to the Office manager
- Maintain a pleasant and secure working environment
- Update client portfolios and generate valuations for client meetings
· Submit new business to provider and submit for Compliance checking
· Send letter of authorities to providers and chase through to completion
· Ensure documents are sent to clients and providers within an agreed time frame
· Deal with adviser queries and assist their admin requests
Brief morning meetings to allocate work loads and keep tabs on how work is flowing throughout the day.
We need someone who is a natural leader who can deal with all varieties of personalities.
Support and coach.
You will have worked in a Financial administration capacity previously and is a self-starter.
If you have any Financial qualification this will be advantageous but not essential.
You will need to a good communicator and approachable.
Have a good understanding of Pensions, Investment and Life products.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.