Salary: £16,000 - £16,300 P/A
Hours of work: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Discounted services
- Pension scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Employee perks
- 25 days holiday
- Occupational health
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing a corporate client in recruiting for a full time Administration Assistant to join their Fareham team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get the foot in the door with a growing company for someone who is looking to build on their administrative experience. The company can offer exciting progression opportunities to the right candidate!
As the Administration Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Entering customers information on the system
- Discussing with customers their needs and selecting the best option for them
- Liaising with external parties
- Liaising with customers both over the phone and in writing
- Raising and processing customer and suppliers' invoices
- General day to day administration
The ideal Administration Assistant:
- Must have some administration experience, ideally from an office or clerical environment
- Must have good IT & computer skills
- Must be comfortable with talking to customers on the phone and have an excellent telephone manner
- Must be a team player, hardworking & articulate!
- The offices are easily accessible via car or bus!
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: admin*, receptionist, reception, apprentice, apprenticeship, graduate, graduated, business administration, advisor, representative, executive, handler, data entry, quotations, clerical, sales orders
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.