Were recruiting for an Acquisitions Co-Ordinator for a top UK IFA firm
This is a super opportunity that will suit a motivated and ambitious individual.
This role is going to be carrying out the following duties...
- Collaborate with the acquisitions team to support successful acquisitions into the Group
- Collate vendor management information into Group required formats (Travel required)
- Work across Group internal departments to ensure smooth integration of acquisitions
- Disseminate acquisition information to key stakeholders
- Prepare client consent and post transfer letters
- Manage client integration tracker
- Manage completion deliverables
- Manage acquisition integration trackers
- Creation of users & 'Ex vendors' in back-office system
- Quality control client data for upload to back-office system
- Manage and update the stationary for the Group
- Manage re-direction of Vendor website and creation of new landing pages
- Liaise with web designers on office branding and distribution
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Picks up new subject matter quickly
- Taking responsibility for completing complex tasks involving numerous departments
- Ability to work with thousands of data points in a fast moving, iterative process
- Ability to juggle many different businesses without getting confused as to their needs and circumstances
- Managing difficult, senior level, time poor people
- Good awareness of time criticality
We need an intelligent / motivated person, with 4-5 years experience of working in a commercial environment, who takes pride in getting the job done and is extremely professional.
Please contact Chloe on 02392 455422 for more details
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.