£25,000 - 30,000 PA
Monday - Friday // 9am - 5pm
12 - 18 month contract - Possible permanent opportunity
Immediate start preferable but not essential
Churches Fire is and an industry leading national Fire Security business that is rapidly growing and seeking a proactive and motivated professional to join the team. We have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country and are seeking a Project Administrator to work from our newly refurbished state of the art Head Office in Chandlers Ford.
- Attend and prepare for Integration/Acquisition meetings
- Deliver high quality minutes and documentation appropriate to the acquisition and/or project
- Coordinate in-house Action Tracker Systems and management tools
- Communicate all actions to relevant managers
- Ensure all actions are completed to agreed deadlines and ensure outstanding actions are prioritised
- Manage and update spreadsheets to ensure the project stays on track
- Other ad-hoc duties as deemed appropriate
- Be responsible for all administration and correspondence related duties for staff involved in projects, business acquisitions and mergers.
- Provide PA duties to 2 Directors
The ideal candidate will:
- Have solid IT skills (MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have working knowledge of Merges and Acquisitions is desirable
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Be assertive when required and able to deal with demanding characters professionally
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Be methodical and able to work to deadlines
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online immediately as interviews will be held imminently.
Please submit your application online, or for more information please contact the Churches Fire Recruitment Team on 03330112328
Key words: Project Administrator, Integration Administrator, Acquisition Administrator, Acquisition and Merges, Senior Administrator, PA, Personal Assistant, EA, Executive Assistant, Integration Assistant, Project Assistant, Acquisition Assistant, Acquisition and Mergers Assistant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.