Accounts Senior/Client Accountant
Up to £30,000, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Senior to join one of top Chartered Accountancy Practices based in Haslemere. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable and experienced team.
Due to recent growth, our client is looking for a highly organised, diligent and personable Accounts Senior to join their dynamic team. The successful candidates will have previous practice experience and be able to manage a multi-client portfolio. Ideally you will be at least AAT qualified, if not ACCA/ACA or qualified by experience.
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies up to £5m turnover
- Preparation of VAT returns and associated bookkeeping
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of management reports for clients to assist in client meetings and show value added from the firm
- Company tax return preparation and submission
- Preparing summary of tax savings achieved for client and presenting in a manner to show value add
- Drafting Company projections
- Liaise with clients on accounts and tax queries as required
- Assist Trainee Accountants with queries
- Managing day to day client relationship from A-Z and dealing with ad hoc queries
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within an accountancy practice
- Strong organisation skills to manage various clients deadlines and compliance obligations in a timely fashion
- Strong communications skills enabling you to work constructively with colleagues and clients.
- Use of Sage and/or Iris would be desirable
- AAT qualified/PQ ACCA/ACA
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Senior Client Accountant Assistant Accountant Chartered Accountancy Practice Management Accountant Accountant Iris Sage
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.