Accounts Receivable Controller
£20-25k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Controller to join one of our top clients based in Chichester. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team.
- Ensure all debtors are within their credit limits and payment terms
- Ensure all aspects of the Accounts Receivable role are completed on a timely bases
- Responsible for all cash/cheque banking, associated reconciliations and policies on cash control
- Review of Group aged debt listings & chasing these debts
- Set up, process and manage all group customer Direct Debits
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly Accounts Receivable KPI's
- Calling customers to identify reasons for queried invoices and liaising internally to fix the underlying process issues relating to the invoice queries
- Liaising with Debt Insurers to notify overdue debts & credit limit changes
- Updating Exchequer for these changes
- Utilise the Exchequer debt chasing tools
- Compiling statutory legal letters as required for bad debts
- Monitoring, reviewing & ensuring customer accounts trade within their credit terms
- Processing into Exchequer all group customer receipts
- Issue customer monthly statements
- Supporting the Financial Controller and CFO when required
- Ad hoc projects as requested
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Must have good attention to detail and be comfortable working to targets and deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate Microsoft office/excel
- Ability to use own initiative
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Receivable Sales Ledger Debt Credit Limits
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.