Accounts Receivable Analyst
Up to £35,000, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Role
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a thriving and professional business.
Responsible for assisting the Manager in reviewing, improving and implementing efficient processes and controls where necessary.
- To provide cover for Customers Team Lead in recording and billing new services.
- Work closely with Customers Team Lead to review Credit Control and AR processes. Work with/Lead stakeholders across the business to implement new processes, efficiencies and controls.
- Cover any absenteeism within the Credit Control team - answer customer queries, chase debt, weekly or monthly reporting etc.
- Assist with monthly Bad Debt Provision process
- Assist with monthly Inter-company account reconciliation
- Other AR/CC duties as required by Manager
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- High attention to detail and accurate
- Experience with an ERP system would be advantageous
- Managerial skills and a strong team player
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Receivable Credit Control Analyst Manager AAT ICM
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.