Accounts Payable Junior
£15-18k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Role
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Junior to join one of our prestigious clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced and professional company.
- Managing the invoice authorisation process
- Invoice preparation & input on to the ERP system
- Monitoring of AP inboxes and distributing accordingly
- Allocating project invoices
- Uploading of AP and AR invoices into ERP system
- Dealing with supplier invoice related queries
- Review supplier statements when received and action when necessary
- Liaising with managers regarding queries on purchase invoices and chasing authorisation for payment
- Ensure invoices are being authorised and paid promptly
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain copy invoices & query resolution
- Filing and overall responsibility for condition of AP hardcopy documents
- Assisting with other areas within the department, including taking telephone calls and general admin duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar position
- Good communication and numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate, with good excel skills
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal!!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Payable Junior Purchase Ledger Assistant Accounts Assistant Invoices AAT
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.