Accounts Payable Assistant
Salary Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Role
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join one of our prestigious clients based in Basingstoke. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced and professional company.
- Working closely with financial accounting manager
- Ensuring that all purchase invoices are coded
- Entering invoices onto Oracle and paid on a timely manner
- Monitoring accounts payable on a day-to-day basis
- Ensuring expenses are compliant with the business's policy
- Reviewing non-trade procurement processes
- Auditing all expense claims to ensure that they comply with the policy
- Evaluating long term suppliers on an annual basis to determine whether they are suitable based on set criteria
- Supporting the AP assistant with monthly analysis on key KPI's
- Reconciling supplier statements with AP balances and resolving queries where there are discrepancies
- Controlling supplier selection by ensuring purchases have been through a tender bidding process
- Reviewing the vendor master data to ensure it is accurate and complete
- Proactive involvement in ad hoc projects
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar position
- Experienced using Oracle/SAP
- Good communication and numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate, with good excel skills
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal!!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Payable Assistant Purchase Ledger Assistant Accounts Assistant Finance Assistant AAT SAP Oracle
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.