Accounts Payable Analyst
Up to £30k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join one our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy and experienced team.
- Analysis of the invoice process flows - identifying anomalies, errors and delays.
- Liaising with the outsourced Accounts Payable function and local internal users to improve invoice processing performance, providing training and direction to users where required.
- Raising payments to 3rd party suppliers and forecasting future payments.
- Liaising with the Purchasing department to address invoicing issues and queries.
- Administration and analysis of the expenses process.
- Resolving any legal action and 7-day letters upon receipt.
- Assisting in the posting of Intercompany invoices.
- Posting Intercompany accruals and reconciliations of month end balances.
- Assisting with vendor master data setup.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Experience of SAP (desirable)
- Methodical and self-motivated
- Process driven
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Flexible approach to meet tight deadlines
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Payable Purchase Ledger Analyst Senior Accounts Payable Process Improvement Accounts Payable Manager Accounts Payable Leader
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.