Accounts Payable Administrator
£22-24k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Covent Garden. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a well-established and successful team.
- Process accurately a high volume of purchase ledger transactions
- Process sundries and food/beverage invoices
- Manage the head office invoicing process, for all divisions
- Manage the EDI system for a chosen supplier
- Reconcile supplier invoices to supplier statements each period
- Check petty cash expenditure against receipts received at the office
- Scan then confidentially destroy invoices on a weekly basis
- Follow up supplier queries to resolve them effectively and efficiently
- Professionally answer the telephone
- Perform any other activity pertinent to the role as requested
The Ideal Candidate:
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Manage and organise your own workload
- Always follow the correct systems and procedures for all work undertaken
- To show a positive approach to the job role
- To communicate with everyone in a friendly, courteous and professional manner
- To be proactive in problem solving
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have little or no notice period!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.