Accounts Payable Assistant
£16-18k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Chichester. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team.
- All Supplier Invoice and Credit note processing ensuring:
- All invoices and credit notes are mathematically correct & entered into the system
- Employee Expense Claim processing
- UK Payment of Incentive, Cashback, Claims and Compensation Cheques/Payments
- Commission payment process
- Client fees payment Process
- Corporate Credit card and Purchasing card processing
- Ensure new suppliers are set up correctly
- Ensure employee records are created correctly and maintained/updated where appropriate
- Identify all group supplier purchase order queries and rectify
- Process all group purchase invoices
- Purchase ledger VAT processing
- Review and reconciliation of payables function
- Ensure the AP Ledger reconciles to the GL and contribute to insightful Balance sheet recs
- Resolution of Open Cashbook items raised by bank reconciliation team
- Ensure all payments made are posted accurately and timely to the system
- Process Cashback/Incentive payment files are processed within agreed terms
- Query resolution
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Must have good attention to detail and be comfortable working to targets and deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate Microsoft office/excel
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Payable Accounts Assistant Sales Ledger Purchase Ledger Accounts Administrator AAT
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.